“DIALING IT IN” FOR COMPETITION
- 90 Day (12 week) Unlimited Access
- Custom Nutrition Plan
- Custom Training Plan
- Custom Supplement Plan
Ideal for (but not limited to):
- ANB/INBA/WNBF Natural Bodybuilding/Physique/Figure/Bikini
- High School/University/Professionals
This package will get athletes to their ‘peak condition’ in every sense of the word: physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally for their BIG DAY/MOMENT in any sport. Team Valentine Vitality WILL help you achieve your goals to be YOUR BEST and harness a Champion through fascilitating champion thinking!
NOTE: there are certain pre-requisites one has to satisfy prior to being accepted in to this program to ensure that the risk of not ‘peaking’ on contest day is minimized significantly to a very low level.
2. Distance coaching (done via email)
You get 30 Days UNLIMITED ACCESS for coaching and advice.
- Custom Nutrition Plan
- Custom Training Plan
- Custom Supplement Plan
A popular program for those who cannot be with me in person.
This package will help anyone get started on the right path to success in the achievement of their physique goals. I tailor all of my plans specific for the individual and make periodic changes as and when appropriate for you and your goals towards being the BEST YOU CAN BE.
Your Investment Cost: $1,000 ($750 for returning clients).
3. Gym Training 101 – Introduction to the gym.
- This is gym training made easy for all ages.
- learn the BASICS of training (20+ years condensed in to this product).
- overcome any fear of the gym.
- build your confidence in the gym and not feel or ‘look stupid’
- never be concerned again of not knowing how to get started
- getting the most out of your limited time each time you’re in the gym.
- 6 x half hour sessions and you get a written program outlining your training sequence at the completion of the program (valued at $120 for FREE)
Your Investment Cost: $660.00
4. You BEST BODY in the BEST TIME (refer to Program 1A under “Body re-engineering Programs” in menu for more details regarding this popular program).
- Body Sculpturing for the THINKING person.
- For the time-poor professional seeking the safest, most efficient and effective program on the market to achieve optimal results.
- In only 24 hours of one-on-one time in the gym, you can achieve the best physique you’ve always wanted to have.
- This is body re-engineering made easy!
Here’s Mark’s short-story:
“Firstly, thank you for your time and commitment towards my goal of a better body. You have given me results in the short time we trained together.
Once again thank you it has been great, your experience and techniques are priceless. I wish you success and riches.”
– Mark Swift, 47
– Travel Consultant.
– Program Undertaken: 12 week Body Re-engineering Program for the busy Professional.
5. Special Occasions Programs & Packages
- Look your BEST on your wedding day
- Look your BEST on your 21st or 40th birthdays
- Look your BEST for your up-coming ‘beach holidays’, family vacations etc
Cost $: Dependent on individualized program and scope of work and risks. The focus here is on achieving solid, tangible results in the most efficient, effective and safe way I know how – with CARE, adopting the SMART principle in goal setting.
Here’s how Therese had benefitted:
“I had spent many years at the gym under the watchful eye of Paul where I was training three times a week to maintain my general fitness. I asked Paul to help me prepare for a special event as I needed to focus on several ‘problem’ areas. Paul helped me look and feel my best by developing a safe and achievable fitness program to complement my regular training sessions. Paul is enthusiastic and practices what he asks others to commit to, always with a wonderful sense of humour, and a philosophical approach for an individual’s long-term goals.”
– Dr Therese W(Top Australian University Post-graduate Course Director/lecturer)
– Program undertaken: Wedding Package (1 month out of wedding)
6. “Changing PHASES” – Life and Whole-self Development Programs & Packages (refer to Program 1A under “Body re-engineering Programs” tab in main menu for more details):
These are tailored to men and women who are in the midst of sometimes painful phases or passages that you may experience in life such as:
- Going through or have recently gone through a divorce or lost a spouse/partner through unfortunate circumstances.
- Looking to re-enter the dating scene again and improve self-confidence and self-image
- Improve your chances of attracting the woman/man of your dreams again.
- Finding the REAL YOU again and re-calibrating your “GPS” through increased awareness of your philosophy, beliefs and values and principles and working towards your “imagined YOU”.
- Finding the “Champion” that’s lying dormant inside of you again.
Here’s how Mark has benefitted:
Until I trained with Paul Valentine, I had never set foot in a gym in my life. I was not a “sports person” and I work in an office environment. Over time I had suffered with lower back pain, poor muscle tone, I had excess stomach fat and also had symptoms of Type 2 diabetes.
I can’t say that I enjoy going to the gym, but I do value the results that I have achieved over the past 10 years by working out twice a week with Paul. Without a scheduled training session I wouldn’t go! By myself, I wouldn’t know the correct and optimal way to use the gym equipment. Without Paul, I would not make the most effective use of my time when I am at the gym.
The results speak for themselves. I have increased my strength and flexibility. I have no ongoing back pain. Combined with a sensible diet, I have lost fat and developed muscle, while losing around 10 kg. I have never felt more healthy or fit. At 55, I now have the strength and physique of someone 20 years younger.
As Paul says: “Don’t just get fit! Get a physique!”
- Mark Jamieson, CA
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner
7. Public speaking engagements
I talk to groups of people (business, workers & students) who are high-achievers or aspire to be their best. I speak about the importance it is to not just dream but – to DREAM BIG! I talk about developing the ‘champion within you’ by developing a ‘champion attitude’.
I describe HOW to do it using my unique framework to self re-engineering.
I explain HOW I APPLIED a champion attitude to beat the best in Australia and go on to represent Australia twice at the World Natural Body-building Championships in NY, USA. Harnessing the power-of the right mind-set I was ranked one of the Top 5 Natural** Body-builders in the World over two consecutive years (2007 and 2008).
- Developing and strengthening the mind-set towards that of a champion
- Encouraging persons to be THEIR BEST and what it takes:
- Recognising the dream within each and everyone – helping in goal-setting/vision
- Showing HOW TO realise your full potential through an sufficient and appropriate actions (relevant daily deliberate practises: with the right strategy).
- The importance setting goals and striving beyond mediocrity – towards greatness.
- HOW to generate irresistible personal momentum to realize their dreams.
- HOW to cultivate a constructive obsession towards your goals.
- WHY ‘seeing yourself achieving a goal’ is critical to actually succeeding at it.
- Knowing WHAT to control and what NOT TO CONTROL – (for example one cannot control winning but CAN control the amount of effort and hard work put in, sustained focus, enthusiasm etc).
For 2 successive years I was asked to give a talk to young, aspiring high-achievers at one of the Top High Schools in Sydney about setting goals and how I went about ‘getting it done’. ** Never experimented with illegal performance drugs.
Here is a statement from the Head of its High-Performance Unit there:
“Last term Paul Valentine delivered a one hour presentation to St Augustine’s College High Performance Sport Students. The presentation focused on nutrition, goal setting and general wellbeing. Paul has been regularly placed in the Top at NSW and Australian Natural Physique Championships (and the world) for a number of years.
He was a gym owner and operator, a qualified personal trainer and a health consultant. Paul discussed his ‘3-Legged Stool ‘program which emphasises exercise, nutrition and rest (for the body, spirit and mind) to reaching goals set for various sporting activities (and every endeavour in life requiring excellence in performance).
Students enjoyed an enthusiastic, professional and interactive presentation as Paul shared his experiences and knowledge of the demands of elite performance with the class group.”
– Graham Bruce
– St Augustine’s College, Sydney, Australia.